Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sweet, Sweet Music

Indescribable!
Pipe organ and Grand Piano.
Trumpets and Timpanis.
Keyboard and guitar.
Gifted musicians (an understatement)
Beautiful music!
Last night our church hosted a concert with the Altino Brothers (check out their website).
Three hours sped by like nothing.
I still don't know how one person can play that many keys on the piano at one time.
Multiply that by two very talented brothers . . . four hands on one keyboard.  Wow!
Then add in fifty singers, including some talented soloists.
A musical feast.
I have always loved music, and this evening brought everything together.
After the first song, I knew that all of the hard work had been repaid.
Those of you on my Christmas list will be getting CD's of the concert.

I'm looking forward to next time.





No comments:

Post a Comment